IT Support, Network Support, Managed Security, Network Cabling, Phone Systems, Hosting for Small and Medium Sized Businesses in Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC, and Denver Colorado
MicroServe Consulting, Inc. is a unique provider of IT Solutions, Managed Security, IT Support Services, Network Support, and IT Equipment to small and medium sized businesses in MD, VA, and Washington DC. MicroServe can provide your complete IT Solution, unlike IT consultants who act only as advisors or just provide a few pieces of a customer’s needs and then refer them elsewhere for the rest.
MicroServe Consulting provides onsite and remote Network and IT support services, backup solutions, phone systems, low voltage structured cabling, and hosting for small to medium sized businesses in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC.
- Managed IT Security and Services for all Company Sizes
- Onsite and Remote IT Support and Helpdesk
- Bandwidth Management and Shaping
- Information Technology Design, Training, Implementation and Support
- Data Networking via LANs, WANs, Wireless, VPNs etc.
- Data Backup Solutions
- Cloud Computing - Exchange, Terminal Server, File Server, SQL, Spam Filter
- Office Network Cabling - Data, Voice, Video, Cat 5, Cat 6, Coax, and Fiber Optic Cabling.
- Physical Infrastructure. Servers, Workstations, Switches, Routers, Firewalls
- Wireless Access Points, UPS’s, Cooling, Backup Power, and more
- In-House Data Center w/ Generator Backup, Fire Suppression, redundant A/C and Internet Circuits
- Phone System Solutions - NEC and CISCO. Offering PBX, PRI, MPLS, Flex, and POTS.
- Physical Premises Services - Security Camera Systems, DVRs, and Physical Access Control
- IT Services and Support for Single or Multiple Locations
- New Construction - Network Cabling, Systems Installation, Help Moving your Current IT Systems
- Strategic Planning for IT Infrastructure
MicroServe’s Team of Expert IT Engineers has the depth and breadth of experience to handle all types of IT needs. Our team is a personable, loyal group of industry experts that care about our clients. We form long-term partnerships with our customers to help your business succeed by reducing IT costs, Downtime, and IT related Headaches.
IT Engineers - Not Geeks or Nerds
You need experienced IT support experts who understand your business concerns and the seriousness of your IT needs. Your business needs someone to minimize IT Security Risks, Improve Efficiency, make your staff more productive, and plan for the future. We’re here to help your business succeed in sustained IT Growth, not simply fix things when they break. By having us worry about and take care of your network and computer systems you are freed up to concentrate on your business.